What is an E.C.H.O Facial?
The PREMIER Oxygen Skin Care Treatment
Exfoliant is applied to the skin that is alkaline to remove dead skin cells and temporarily reduce the skin’s barrier functions.
The Cleanser that we apply controls the surface bacteria on the exposed tissue surface.
Hydration involves introducing minerals and vitamins to the exposed skin tissue that is now able to absorb them. Liquid minerals increase cell circulation and metabolism. Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant, free radical scavenger & keratin regulator. Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant, free radical scavenger and photo protector. Sidmonsia Cheninsis provides extreme moisture and hydration.
The skin is finally oxygenated by a pure oxygen mist that delivers 180,000,000 particles of nutriments (minerals & vitamins) per second to the skin. The result is super hydrated, firm and healthy skin.
What are the benefits of an E.C.H.O Facial?
You will see immediate results after the procedure, but to get the best effect, you will need as many as 6-9 treatments.
- Rejuvenates sluggish
- Rejuvenates stressed skin depleted by toxins, pollutants, allergens, improper diet and solar damage
Who can benefit from the E.C.H.O Facial?
The ECHO Facial Treatment is designed for ALL skin types, including:
* Light to Dark Skin Tones
* Young & Old
* Dry To Oily Skin Types
* Individuals using Retin-A (with physician’s approval)
* Individuals using Microdermabraison
* Individuals using Facial Toning
* Individuals using Alpha-Hydroxy, Glycolic Acid, and Chemical Peels
* Pre and Post Op for Laser Resurfacing (with physician’s approval)
* Pre and Post Op for Plastic Surgery (with physician’s approval)
* Male and Female
What is an E.C.H.O Facial like?
The Oxygenating Trio Facial is ideal 2-3 days before a special event. It draws Oxygen to the skins surface, producing a rosy flush and a rapid warming sensation, resulting in a radiant, healthy look that lasts up to ten days!